Eligible for childcare?
Following yesterday’s announcement about schools providing an educational setting for the children of key workers, we need you to confirm whether your children are eligible for an Opt-in place by phoning the school tomorrow morning please.
If 1 parent / carer in your household falls into one of the categories below and you don’t have any suitable childcare, then please book a place for next week.
Key workers are employees who work for:
- The National Health Service
- The Armed forces
- Teachers, school staff and childcare staff
- Care home workers
- Social workers
- Pharmacists/Pharmacy Workers
- Police officers, community support officers & civilian staff working for the Police
- Prison officer or other probation staff
- All Local authority officers
- Environmental health officers
- Highway Agency traffic officers
- Supermarket staff and supermarket delivery drivers
- Employees of key infrastructure industries such as Gas / Electricity / Water
Brownhills West School will provide childcare from 9am to 3.30pm by school staff and your children will be provided with a meal unless you wish to provide them with a packed lunch.
Mrs Stephanie Cotton