Mission and Values
Our Mission Statement
We nurture, inspire and educate our children in a happy, safe and supportive learning environment where emotional well-being, rounded education and striving for excellence are at the centre of everything we do. Working in partnership with our families and local community, we aim to raise aspirations and for every child to be the best they can be. We equip our children with confidence, a curiosity for learning and skills that will enable them to make positive contributions to the ever changing world.
All children in school follow the Brownhills’ Best rules:
1. Look smart & be ready to learn.
2. Play and share nicely inside & outside.
3. Use kind words, kind hands & think before you act.
4. Listen to adults and each other.
5. Look after your belongings & your school.
6. Come to school every day & arrive on time.
7. Try your hardest at all times & challenge yourself.
8. Look after yourself with food, exercise & sleep.
9. Say please, thank you and use good manners.
10. Be ambitious & be somebody!