Our timetable from 8th March 2021
Our P.E. lessons will take place on Mondays and Thursdays. Children are to come to school wearing their P.E. kits. Please ensure that your child has appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather. Our school P.E. kit consists of a yellow T-shirt, blue shorts and pumps. Children are allowed to wear jogging bottoms, a jacket and trainers for outdoor P.E. lessons. Hair must be tied back and no jewellery should be worn.
Children are expected to:
- Read at least 4 times per week - this should be recorded in their reading diary to enable them to earn points.
- Practise their spellings - these will be checked and changed weekly.
- Practise their times tables - using the Times Tables Rock Stars app they should complete sessions set weekly by their teacher.
- We appreciate all of your support with homework. Please help your child to complete as much as possible to help them earn lots of points!
Breakfast and Tuck
Bagels are provided first thing in the morning when your child arrives at school. These are free of charge and all children can help themselves to one.
Children can also order tuck for morning break. We offer:
- Toast - 20p
- Fruit - 20p
- Raisins - 20p
- Juice (forest fruits, orange or apple) - 25p
- Tuck will not be ordered if the child has no money with them.
Children are responsible for looking after their own belongings. Please make sure your child's name is clearly labelled on all of their belongings to avoid confusion. Thank you.
Friday fun in the snow!
Art work inspired by Howard Hodgkin
The Anglo-Saxons Fabulous Finish
Was the Anglo-Saxon period really a Dark Age?
We have sadly come to the end of our topic about the Anglo-Saxons. We have loved finding out about Sutton Hoo, the Staffordshire Hoard and written sources such as Beowulf and The Lindisfarne Gospels.
To end our topic we took inspiration from the Sutton Hoo burial ship finds and made masks of the famous helmet.
Enjoy the photographs.